Monday, August 19, 2013

Well, It has been a few days since I have spoken with you, and don't worry I am not crazy I know there really is not just a "you." Today, I am learning to stay positive by having humility regarding my past few days. All I have done is enwrapped myself in TV shows while I search the web for things I would want to spend my time doing and concentrating on if I am depressed and miserable or using my right to relax and learn about myself. Either way, I now believe I am part of a government agency fixing problems for the President, yes I said it enwrapped myself in television.

So, What do I want to do with my life?

1). Write a HBO show on my family, it would be a hit, trust me.

2). Keep my Innkeeper status, reliving "The Gilmore Girls" everyday.

3). Become Olivia Pope, and show my Badass side to the world, don't worry it is there, don't mess with me.

4). Raise a unicorn farm

5). Get another degree

6).  Keep truckin' along

It takes doing a few productive moments away to really start understanding. Taking a step back. God damn, this shit is hard. Am I alone? Everyone says I am not, but sometimes I do truly worry that I either doing something wrong or that something is wrong with me.

Maybe living alone in the city is the wrong thing for me. I actually get my time alone, uh oh.

Well, regardless, I guess this is life as we know it. Do the right thing, above all else, and just keep going.

When I start closing my blinds and avoid the sunlight than I will get back to you.

for now,

Day dream away, city.

No comments:

Post a Comment